_

_
A PC Blog of the greatest player ever to play the game plus other favorites from my collection.

I am a Ichiro Super collector. I also collect Cano & #1/1 baseball cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Whatdayaknow? It's Seattle's own Robinson Cano!

 I wish I was able to share a full Ichiro rainbow someday but until that time I have been working on other projects. Primarily focusing on the 2012 topps chrome line since previously mentioned is my favorite series of all time due to Ichiro's last year as a Mariner and the end of 12 years of mlb licensed/topps brand cards for him. As I continue for the neverending quest for Ichiro Rainbow Supremacy I worked on other all star players for the set. I was a fan of Robinson Cano before his arrival and his signing with Seattle made me a bigger fan of his. He always carried a cool confidence about him and I consider him an elite player. I started collecting his cards a bit since his signing including being able to finish a rainbow. His rainbow was the second completed rainbow in my collection. These sets are pretty difficult to finish and takes great timing/luck and research to complete but always an incredibly fun project. So here is some recent Cano pickups and the rainbow.
UPDATED 5/2/14 : Just received the Cano TTT 1/1 patch. Love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment