_

_
A PC Blog of the greatest player ever to play the game plus other favorites from my collection.

I am a Ichiro Super collector. I also collect Cano & #1/1 baseball cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Immortals Exhibit

          This is by far my favorite set obviously because its only Ichiro! I have dedicated the corner of the Ichiro Vault (man cave) which is all Ichiro anyways to the Immortals Plates. I have some base cards displayed throughout while my high end autos from the set are kept in the lockbox.  
 I have never been a big fan of printing plates to be completely honest. But of course like all things there are exceptions and that of course is printing plates of your main PC guy. I have only accumulated 2 Ichiro printing plates over the years as there were not many that caught my eye. The Leaf company decided to release there whole line of printing plates on ebay recently and I thought it would be great to grab a couple. A couple of plates soon turned into a whole mess of them. Ichiro does something to my brain where all senses of logic and moderation goes out the window.I quickly gathered almost every single Black printing plate (these are my favorite looking plates of the 4) in the whole set and a handful of others that I thought looked nice. I decided to print out the 3 page promo sell sheets as well to hang below the 3 display cases of plates. Overall I have 63 new plates for the Immortals collection.
       Photos below are of the plates and various singles of the set. I just received a nice lot of base /5 and /20 cards from comc but im so tired from the workday I haven't had the energy to organize and take photos of them. You get the jist of it all anyway eh? Hey who am I talking to? ok bye.
 

The Immortal Plates 

Close up w/ Leaf Sell Sheets

Base Cards /51

Base /5 & /20

Base Gold 1/1 w/ set /5, /20, /51 & Black Plate not pictured


Base Auto /5

Pendulum Auto /5

Mays Ichiro Dual Auto Book 1/1

No comments:

Post a Comment