_

_
A PC Blog of the greatest player ever to play the game plus other favorites from my collection.

I am a Ichiro Super collector. I also collect Cano & #1/1 baseball cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

A new season and a Chase for 3k

         Hello all! I can't believe its been almost a whole year since I updated this blog. It has been a crazy busy year! I was promoted from a GM position to a Corporate management position in my career that has me constantly travelling all across the country. This led to less time organizing and searching for cards in the last year. This definitely doesn't mean I stopped! I just have been more selective in my purchases and had to squeeze time in wherever I could to enjoy this great hobby.
        Today is the official start of baseball season and its great to see Ichiro getting so much attention for his shot at 3k this season. I will be following his at bats as closely as I can. I was fortunate to be part of an article written about the upcoming season and Ichiro that you can read here: http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/ichiro-baseball-cards-3000-hits/
       I also had the opportunity to have a Photo signed by Ichiro during a private signing at an LCS close by that has exclusive signings with him. This is the first time I've seen an option to have hum customize the autos which was a huge deal for me as I always wanted one from him personalized. Yes I know it basically makes the market value non existent but for a Super Collector like myself that doesn't mean a thing. I don't plan on selling it or any other parts of my collection ever!
       I have also attached some select pick ups over the last year or so.  I hope to be able to update this more often this season with my other and future pick ups, especially as Ichiro continues to progress to 3k. Thanks for reading!!!

Personalized Ichiro Auto Photo:



2015 Topps Five Star Auto:

Diamond Kings Patch #1/1


Ichiro, Pujols, Hamilton, Jeter Quad Patch Book

2016 Topps buyback Ichiro, Griffey Gold #1/1

2015 Donruss Buyback Auto #1/1






No comments:

Post a Comment