_

_
A PC Blog of the greatest player ever to play the game plus other favorites from my collection.

I am a Ichiro Super collector. I also collect Cano & #1/1 baseball cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ichiro the Immortal

You have to be a pretty unique player to have a whole set dedicated in your behalf. Once I heard they were going to make set dedicated to Ichiro I was thrilled. Though the price point was a little steep I knew I had to at the least grab a base card from ebay to have in my collection. As much as I was tempted to spend $800 on a box it wasn't worth the repercussions to be had from the wife of buying and justifying such a purchase. They only made 300 sets each including 5 cards, 1 auto and 4 base.  The autos have held strong in price though some variations have dropped in price to the point where its becoming a good value in purchasing these autos in the future. But until then I will enjoy this beautiful looking  #/5 base card.


No comments:

Post a Comment