_

_
A PC Blog of the greatest player ever to play the game plus other favorites from my collection.

I am a Ichiro Super collector. I also collect Cano & #1/1 baseball cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

When Seattle lost its Star

When your a avid collector of cards you tend to be a fan of the mail man. As most of your buys do come from ebay and comc in addition to other online sources. Opening the mailbox with a pile of yellow bubble mailers is always like a mini christmas once a week or two.This weeks mail day consisted of my favorite player in a unfamiliar uniform I still cant get used to.  The highlight of the day was the '12 Five star patch and '12 Topps Update SSP. I covet his '12 cards due to the fact its his last year as a mariner and his partnership with topps.  Fittingly enough he is bowing in both cards in his first mlb game not in a mariner uniform, and first in a yankee uniform ironically at Safeco Field in front of his old team, hence the bowing to his Seattle fans. I still remember the day I think Seattle fans took his superior skills for granted over the years as we simply got used to it to the point when he started to struggle the city turned a bit on him. I still look forward for his return to Seattle even for a few days as a Yankee next season.



No comments:

Post a Comment