_

_
A PC Blog of the greatest player ever to play the game plus other favorites from my collection.

I am a Ichiro Super collector. I also collect Cano & #1/1 baseball cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 9, 2013

A new hope

It was a big weekend for the locals here in Seattle. The seahawks unfortunately lost a tough game to their rival 49ers, and my alma mater hired a great top tier coach Chris Petersen but most shocking news of the week was word that the Mariners somehow signed Yankee Allstar Robinson Cano. I understand alot can go wrong with type of big time deal i.e. Arod, Prince Fielder, Josh Hamilton, & Pujols to name a few but its the sparkle of hope that the Mariners finally shelled out the super big bucks for the most sought after free agent this offseason. Every year us poor Seattle folk dream big in the winter and lose hope and patience by mid-summer.  I am cautiously optimistic and already came to accept that even getting 5 years of productivity is a win in this situation is considered a good deal in this day and age. My hope is the young up and coming guys help give Cano some help. Felix will be Felix and these 2 young guns Seager & Franklin hopefully have a good offseason and contribute to a season of hope. This is one of my favorite hometown cards I own, Im sure many people have their same favorites for their respective teams as triple threads come up with some of the coolest designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment