_

_
A PC Blog of the greatest player ever to play the game plus other favorites from my collection.

I am a Ichiro Super collector. I also collect Cano & #1/1 baseball cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday Fun

Happy holidays! Its that time of year to be thankful for friends and family and all that side squish goo.  Well the wife happened to get me something I always want which is baseball cards. My one dimensional nature makes me a very easy buy. After giving her all the fun presents she wanted during our x mas eve gift exchange I get a small pack of cards and told that was it, I was appreciative and happy as I never expect or ask for much. She than demands I put them away in my man cave room where I store all my cards. I thought that was odd but followed along. I walk into and see 3 boxes nicely gift wrapped. They were 3 hobby boxes of 2012 topps series 1,2 & Update. Pretty awesome gift.  Again, the sentimental value will far exceed any monteary value for gifts given like this. But nonetheless I got the value back in the boxes with a really nice pull of Mike Trout Black ROY card #/62 along with the SSP Prince George among other decent relics and such. Great night tearing through packs and relaxing at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment