_

_
A PC Blog of the greatest player ever to play the game plus other favorites from my collection.

I am a Ichiro Super collector. I also collect Cano & #1/1 baseball cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

The King of the Diamond

I was always a big fan of the diamond king inserts when I was a kid. My favorites were the 1988 Donruss set, I just thought they had a very unique design and artwork. I got this fairly rare Ichiro Diamond Kings card with game used base and bat card last week. It's serial #/25.  Im not sure what it is about game used cards but I am definitely a sucker for them especially for my favorite player Ichiro. This is one of the few non jersey game used cards I have of his as the bat.base relics are few and far between.  As his career comes to an end, maybe by the end of this next season its always good to remember that Ichiro has been the King of the Diamond and appreciate his unbelievable dominance in the 2000's. This will be recalled further Im sure when he finally does retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment